Saturday, July 21, 2007

Ashlee Swears this is Easier


Trey is showing you just how scared he is about the idea of mom trying to create a blog. I guess we'll see if I am smart enough to figure this out. Ashlee promised me it was easier to create a blog than to try and e-mail everyone. And you know me, I am all about making life easier these days. Besides I think the boys might have fun sharing some things with the family, also.


I think I will just start out with a little section about each of the boys and see what happens from there. I'm sure I will not be as diligent as Ash, but I will try and hit the high points. I still need to figure out how to upload videos, so for now it will just be pictures. You may have already seen some of these, but lots of them should be new.

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Yeah!!! Now you can add mine to yours. I am still learning the ins and outs so if you have questions i will see if i can help. Good JoB