Sunday, July 29, 2007

What I Did Last Night...









Last night, when I finally got the Teegan and Trey to sleep about 1:00 am (they are both sick), I just needed a minute to breathe. It was such a beautiful night that I went outside and sat under the big trees in our backyard. The moon and the clouds were beautiful, so I decided to experiment with my camera a little bit. I am not a photographer by any means, but some of these pictures turned out kinda fun, so I thought I would share them. They look better when they are a little bigger, but you can get the idea. By the way, I did get to bed eventually--about 3:00 this morning, after the boys both woke up again :)










1 comment:

Ashlee said...

I'm sorry you had a bad night. Now when they get better you might have to retrain them to sleep through the night again. Good Luck Love ya.